The Satyrdays Surf Safe - Dow you know how to surf safely?
Sign-up Official site Store
in

Una Healy: FLASHYPANTS

Last post 05-23-2011 7:46 PM by satsfan4eva. 12453 replies.
Page 805 of 831 (12454 items) « First ... < Previous 803 804 805 806 807 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-31-2010 12:00 PM In reply to

Re: Una Healy: FLASHYPANTS

Hello :) decided i am gona start coming on the forum again seen as i have time now hahaha.. woooop for the una thread xx

add me on twitter:http://twitter.com/lilrainbow89
  • 07-31-2010 5:00 PM In reply to

love una in the suck my pop "who is the best saturday" when she "storms" off at the end didnt know she liked to swear that much lol

at my signal, raise hell
  • 07-31-2010 5:33 PM In reply to

it was alot of rubbish anyway.

we all know una's the best saturday and her and ness were only ones cool enough to swear  :)

Team Una/Bawbags/Scats.

VOTED BIGGEST UNA FAN 2009 and 2010 Smile
    I hope you choke on some really hot coffee..♥.
    Filed under:
  • 07-31-2010 6:07 PM In reply to

ofcourse shes the best memeber... una all the way wooop xx

add me on twitter:http://twitter.com/lilrainbow89
  • 07-31-2010 7:42 PM In reply to

Luvin Una:

ofcourse shes the best memeber... una all the way wooop xx

Agreed! :) ...

UEA NORWICH 10/6/09
    Thetford Forest Gig - 9/7/10

TEAM UNA
    http://twitter.com/foreverunahealy

• 07-31-2010 9:41 PM In reply to

• magg
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2009
    • Posts 297

those tests were bullsh*t mwahahaha i loved her swearing, she was proper annoyed, bless. wish they hadnt censored it x'D Made a slow mo gif of her face haha:

And a longer one just for the sake of it :') http://i32.tinypic.com/33vci2t.gif This should so be on the bday book, if you could print out gifs... hahahaha

also, love this http://www.thesaturdaysdaily.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0 una looks great but kinda wrong for the picture hahaha youre supposed to look like crap when youre arrested, Una :P

• 07-31-2010 10:13 PM In reply to

hahahahah oh Una :')

Una looks amazing in the fabulous shoot, love her dress on that picture ^^ Smile

the dunce of team frankie ;)

Sig club 3 ;)

megan and claire for sig & av
  • 08-01-2010 1:28 AM In reply to

magg:

i loved her swearing, she was proper annoyed, bless. wish they hadnt censored it

Me too

Twitter: @ChanelleTheSats

VOTED BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL FAN 2010
  • 08-01-2010 4:39 PM In reply to

think una being "annoyed" was just for the tv and to give the suggestion una is a bit of a diva. mollie, roch and vanessa all did similar strops

at my signal, raise hell
  • 08-01-2010 5:41 PM In reply to

magg:

those tests were bullsh*t mwahahaha i loved her swearing, she was proper annoyed, bless. wish they hadnt censored it x'D Made a slow mo gif of her face haha:

And a longer one just for the sake of it :') http://i32.tinypic.com/33vci2t.gif This should so be on the bday book, if you could print out gifs... hahahaha

OMG that is hilarious. It made me laugh so much. Can I use that as my signature? 

- > The Vanessa White Supporters Club < -
    ->Part of the N.E.S.S crew ;D<-
    Vanessa FTW!

• 08-01-2010 5:57 PM In reply to

• magg
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2009
    • Posts 297

O.M.G:

OMG that is hilarious. It made me laugh so much. Can I use that as my signature? 

ye sure u didnt even have to ask :b

una's sooo sweet all worried about her words getting twisted in the press, she gets so stressed about people thinking her wrong.

• 08-01-2010 6:44 PM In reply to

I aint been here in agesssss!

just thought id come and show some love for my idol while im online <3333

MetUnaHealy-17/06/09||MetTheSaturdays-16/10/10
    Headlines Tour - 20th February 2011

I <3 Una Healy.
  • 08-01-2010 8:20 PM In reply to

ahahaha! una on suck my pop was hilarious! altho i don't think she actually swore, think it was censored for comedic purposes. ;)

she's so so sweet! got to speak to her twice yesterday and i just love her, she's so chatty and sweet, got a proper nice hug off her and she said to say hi to bawbags ;) AHA! i love that she joins in the banter, she has the best sense of humour.

♥ Frunessa ♥

sig by me
    Voted Biggest Frankie Fan 2010!
    The Mace Windu of Team Frankie
  • 08-01-2010 8:32 PM In reply to

CutieCee:
    said to say hi to bawbags ;) AHA! i love that she joins in the banter, she has the best sense of humour.
    Haha! If I never get the chance to meet her again I'll second that and always remember it by the 'Bawbags' conversation me and Claire had with her. Claire: Have you googled bawbags yet? Una: No, what does it mean? Claire: I can't tell you. Una: Why, is it rude? Claire: It means a bag of baws! Una: A bag of boys? Me: Haha, No a bag of balls! Una: Balls? Like men's balls!? Me: Yep, but the fact you have to use a 'W' is the most important part. Una: Hahaha, That's a funny word! Such a memorable conversation on such a random topic, the essence of humour, Una Healy :D
  • 08-01-2010 9:01 PM In reply to

LOLOL! i remember you guys telling me about that - amazing. :')

♥ Frunessa ♥

sig by me
    Voted Biggest Frankie Fan 2010!
    The Mace Windu of Team Frankie
Page 805 of 831 (12454 items) « First ... < Previous 803 804 805 806 807 Next > ... Last »